Expected Features on successful Websites
Some features you can always expect on your website if developed by BaConSol. These features are key to your success online.
Visually Appealing Website
A website's looks and appearance matters alot. A visitor's first impression about your website is its design, before functionality or even content. At BaConSol, we ensure that websites are not only functionally effective, but also appealing aesthetically.
Responsive Website Design
A responsive website any website that adapts to the screen size of any device without a change in it's layout. Responsive web design enables users enjoy great experience when viewing your website on any device such as a Mobile phone, tablets, and smartphones. Mobile-friendly websites also helps with search engine optimizations (SEO).
Search Engine Friendly
An important quality of any website is its visibility on search engines. By employing SEO best practices during development, BaConSol ensures that Google and other search engines can easily find your website’s contents.
Content Management Systems - Manage your website yourself
Content Management System (CMS) allows publishing, editing, modifying, organizing, deleting, and maintaining the content of your website. BaConSol ensures a CMS (when required) is integrated with websites so that clients can easily manage and modify their website contents
Considerations - User Experience(UX) and Usability
- Speed: Reasonable Site load time
- Font size/spacing: Easier to read
- SEO Optimized Images with appropriate alt tags
- Easily digestible homepage
- Critical content is placed above the fold
- Consistent styles & colors
- Meaningful & user-friendly URLs and links
- Clear path to company's informations and objectives
- Clear & concise Navigation menus and labels
- Consistent & easy to identify links
- Easy to use and access site search
- Major headings are clear & descriptive
3rd Party Integrations
Easily extend functionalities of your websites and make them even more interactive by integrating various 3rd party solutions such as Social Media, Analytics, Google Maps, Live Chat, Newsletter Subscriptions, Online Payment, etc.