Best Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Agency in Nigeria
Most visitors get to your web site by making a search using Google, MSN, Yahoo, or some other search engines. They enter keywords (search terms) and, you get site traffic driven by search engine results if your site ranks high in relevance to those keywords. The success of your on-line business depends on effective web site optimization to make your web site search engine friendly.
Let BaConSol help optimise your website to ensure that your business (online presence) is seen on Google and other search engines without having to pay for advertising. Known as natural or organic rankings in search engines such as Google, our expert team exactly knows how to get your business seen on the major search engines so your customers can find you.
As one of the leading SEO companies, our methods are based upon years in the field and we know how best to position your website well in the search engine results pages.
Our services are designed to meet your specific needs, our Search Engine strategies will help build your organic traffic and content that both customers and search engines love.
We understand that Search Engine Optimization is not a one size fits all solution thus; we take time into understanding your company and business, your competitors and your industry before putting together a custom-made strategy that helps you get found.
Working with you, we set goals for your business and our reporting enables you see the optimum return on investment for your website.
No matter your website’s purpose - e-commerce, lead generation, blogging, cooperate, personal, or to raise brand awareness. Increasing your website’s traffic is the most effective way to meet your goals. We provide SEO for companies of every size and industry.
As an SEO Company, See what we can help businesses do
- Audit & Status Reports
- E-Commerce SEO
- Analytics Search Console
- On-Page SEO
- SEO Technical Services
- Mobile friendliness optimization
- Competitor analysis report
- Continuous website ranking improvements
- Monthly website traffic and ranking report
- Blog SEO
- Off-Page SEO
- Local SEO
- SEO-focused Copywriting
- News SEO
- Social Media Profiling
- Continuous advisory on SEO best-practices
- Continuous speed optimizations
- Maintaining first page rankings when achieved
Clear and conscience pricing model
|No. of Keywords||4||10||16||20||Over 24|
|Pricing / month||₦24,000||₦50,000||₦76,000||₦100,000||₦124,000|
|Timeline||3 Months||6 Months||8 Months||10 Months||12 Months|
- All optimizations are targeted at Nigerian Market.
- Delivery time may increase in view of the traffic on targeted keywords
- Above cost are exclusive of any paid adverts (custom or PPC)
- A 60% down payment is expected, and the remaining 40% after the first half of the duration
- We guarantee 10 placement on search engines for selected keywords, your website will appear on the front page of Search Engines for targeted keywords you are ranking for
Search Engine Optimization(SEO) Benefits
- Increased Click Through Rate (CTR) on your adverts
- Better ranking in Search Engine Result Pages (SERP), by consistently beating competitors to higher placements on major search engines - Google, Yahoo!, and MSN Search (Bing)
- Dramatically Improve your Return On Investment (ROI)
- Receive increased targeted traffic, double or triple your original traffic
- Improve sales of your services / products
Search Engine Optimisation FAQ
- How long does it take for my website to get ranked?
- What if I already a list of key words?
- Do your SEO team comply with Google Webmaster Guidelines?
- I still have more questions
This is influenced by a variety of factors. We will endeavor to make predictions about the amount of time it will take to reach your objectives, taking into account the quality of your website and the level of competition.
We would collaborate with you. You know your market and the words and terms likely to be entered by a user. However, we use a number of tools to refine and/or expand your keyword list to improve results. However, we would always work together to develop a key word list that brings traffic to your site.
We always operate within not only Google Webmaster Guidelines but with best practices. We aim for long-term future proof results for our client's campaigns. One reason why we have over 80% year to year client retention rate.
No Problem. Get in touch with us today to have a no obligation conversation with one of our expert SEO consultants.